27.11.11

Moon Buns for Xmas


eccomi di nuovo :D
oggi vorrei presentarvi i Moon Buns <3

I'm back: D
Today I would like to introduce you to the Moon Buns <3




ho conosciuto queste piccole meravoglie nei miei primi anni su deviantArt (qualche anno fa...ehm) e sono rimasta folgorata dalla bellissima idea della loro creatrice per celebrare Halloween. :)
come saprete halloween mi piace molto quindi l'idea di festeggiarlo in modo geek mi esalta!
infatti lei crea ogni anno 31 moon buns, uno per ogni giorno di ottobre, a tema.
Siete curiosi?

I met these little meravoglie in my early years on deviantArt (a few years ago ... ahem) and I was struck by a great idea to celebrate their creative Halloween. :)
As you know I love Halloween so the idea of ​​celebrating it excites me so geek!
In fact, she creates each year 31 moon buns, one for each day of October, on a theme.
Are you curious?


quest'anno il tema è stato i cattivi dei cartoni! <3
e io non ho resistito.

This year the theme was the cartoon villains! <3
and I couldn't resist.


vi assicuro che Skeletor è bellissimo e i dettagli sono incredibili!
potete trovare ancora alcuni dei 31 Amigurumi in October oppure deliziarvi con le creazioni natalizie!

I assure you that Skeletor is beautiful and the details are incredible!
You can still find some of the 31 Amigurumi in October or Christmas creations with delight!



la mia campagna per i regali di natale handmade doveva iniziare prima ma purtroppo non ho avuto tempo, ma preparatevi a una serie di post ricchi di idee in proposito ;)

my campaign for handmade Christmas gifts should start earlier but unfortunately I have not had time, but be prepared for a series of posts full of ideas about it ;)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...